Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Light Bulb

One day in an office a bald man and a blonde were talking about how stressful their jobs were. The bald guy said to the blonde, "I'm tired. I'm going to get the rest of the day off."

The blonde says, "Cool, how are you going to do that?"

He said, "Just watch me." So he climbs up on top of the cubicle walls and grabs the metal shafts on the cealing and hangs upside down.

When his boss walks by, he asks the bald man, "What are you doing?"

The bald man says, "I'm a light bulb."

The boss answers with a weird look on his face, "I think you need some rest. Take the whole day off."

Then the blonde grabs her purse and starts to follow the bald man out of the office. The boss asks her, "And where do you think you are going?"

She says, "Well .. duh! I cant work in the dark."

No comments: